Sunday, October 13, 2013

I'm to Tired to Come Up With a Post Title, Now I Went and Wasted a Bunch of Energy Writing This.

I find it in insatiably integrating how uncommonly tired I happen to be.
4 in the AM... That was how early I woke up yesterday. Not today.  It was not a hard waking experience either. I simply heard the ring of my alarm and with out opening my eyes, turned it off. In fact, it wasn't until I was standing up, and walking into the bathroom that I opened my eyes for the first time. 
I'm suddenly starting to wonder what the longest I have gone with out looking where I'm going has been....

I turned on the light and bleached my corneas, realizing how much I need to stop doing that to myself. Somewhere between trying not to miss the toilet and spitting the nasty prescription tooth paste out of my mouth, I was awake. I then threw on my clothes, and a nice jacket. Something that would keep me warm but wasn't over encumbering, Then popped out the front door.
After an hour's walk, I was at my place of Tasks, and went on with my day.

THIS morning I woke before the alarm rang.
Which, by the way, has to be the worst thing in the world. Seeing that you only have maybe two minutes to catch up on sleep. But knowing that its really not worth it, so you feel a little cheated out of life.
The first thing that I noticed was that it was almost seven-o-clock, and it was still dark out. Something about this seeped into my soul and I died a little.
I then proceeded to head to the bathroom, where in I found that my former day's attempts to not miss the toilet were in vain, and that I had in fact be quite unsuccessful. Realizing this at  approximately the same time that my ride showed up at my house at started honking the horn. This was undoubtedly the worst thing that they could have done, considering the state of anger and sadness I found myself.

This all translated to the Task site where I was immediately meet with questions that truly tested the saying, "There's no such thing as a stupid question." 
You know that scene in "300" when the narrator is all like,
 " Immortals... we put their name to the test.
These people were like that... but with dumb questions.

Well I guess, now that  I've sat down and written it all out like that. I can start to see why I would feel the way I do. Although, now that I see it in a list sort of setting, it all seems a little trivial. Also a lot shorter of a list than it was in my head.
So, This is I where I start to look back on the day and wonder what I could have done better. and I would say that waking up was my first mistake. Now I can only go to sleep and hope that I wake up to a better tomorrow.
The hardest part about being me is not all the bad things that happen to me. Those I can handle. The hardest part about being me is dealing with the moments that follow the bad things happening. Living with consequences, and dealing with afflictions.

I'm gonna write out the story and game play to a video game now.
T.W. Clawson
  

No comments:

Post a Comment