Monday, November 30, 2015

This month in tweets

I recently had the pleasure of finishing a novel in 22 days.

It was all do to the challenge of the National Novel Writing Month community and website. While writing, your mind (and by "your" I really mean "my") begins to go in to a bit of creative overload. You can't type fast enough to keep up with your mind, and the words and ideas and images continue to swirl about in your head and soon it feels like you held in a sneeze.

That's where twitter comes in. It gives a writer a moment or two of pause, to check in on other writers, and to maybe let out a little frustration. It allows someone to really say whats one their mind, and maybe get a little recognition for an accomplishment.

Here is the month of November (for the most part) with me tweeting like crazy. Cause in reality I don't tweet very much. So this was a lot, and it was only so I could escape my writing duties, and maybe meet a few writers as I procrastinated. 

November 6th




Nov. 7th




Nov. 9th




Nov. 11th


Nov. 12th


Nov. 14th





Nov. 18th

This says it was on the 19th but it was really a day of writing for the 18th, just at like... 2am...

Nov. 19th




Nov. 20th



Nov. 21st



Nov. 30th


National Novel Writing Month (or Nanowrimo) is a challenge for the month of November to write a 50,000 word novel, in 30 days. I finished at 53,719 words on the 23rd. I'm super excited about the story that I wrote, and will be looking to self publish it on amazon this coming year. If you're interested in Nanowrimo, chech out the site:

 http://nanowrimo.org/

It's a lot of work, but so much fun, and such a huge accomplishment. I hope to meet more of my fellow Nano Writers at some point, and encourage everyone to take the challenge. If you wanna follow me on twitter then go here and press follow:

https://twitter.com/Tclaw89?lang=en

Hope you have a great holiday season!

T.W. Clawson

No comments:

Post a Comment