Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fill the void and look good doing it

So I realized that I have been ranting like crazy and that's not the whole point of this blog. I wanna show off every aspect of me, I want the world to see it as a way to get to know me some more. As well, I only write a big thing one a month, leaving thirty days of emptiness. This can cause people to stop caring about whats going on, and I wanna put a stop to that.
so I'm gonna try and put up some art work that I have done once a week. I have recently begun working at a t-shirt company as a graphic designer and that gives me a lot of time to chill and create, as well as internet access, so I will start to day with something I worked on.



This is one of my favorite pictures that I have ever done, because it doesn't mean a damn thing. Seriously, all I did was see the picture online and work it into a cool design. Thing is I have people asking me questions about it all the time. And usually its the question they ask that tell's me how they feel about Darwin and The Theory of Evolution.

T.W. Clawson

No comments:

Post a Comment